RQIA's Board comprises a Chair and members appointed by the Minister for a period of four years. Its responsibilities include:
- promoting public confidence in RQIA as an organisation committed to high quality service provision focused on user needs;
- overseeing the achievement of strategic and operational aims and objectives;
- ensuring the organisation operates with integrity;
- demonstrating commitment to quality improvement, robust performance assessment and value for money.
Our interim Board members are:
- Ms Christine Collins MBE (Interim Chair)
- Mr Neil Bodger
- Professor Stuart Elborn
- Mr Alan Hunter
- Miss Jacqueline McGarvey
- Miss Suzanne Rice
- Ms Bronagh Scott
To view profiles for RQIA Board members click here.