The Authority comprises a Chair and members appointed by the Minister for a period of four years. Its responsibilities include:
- promoting public confidence in RQIA as an organisation committed to high quality service provision focused on user needs;
- overseeing the achievement of strategic and operational aims and objectives;
- ensuring the organisation operates with integrity;
- demonstrating commitment to quality improvement, robust performance assessment and value for money.
Our Authority members are:
- Ms Christine Collins MBE (Chair)
- Mr Neil Bodger
- Professor Stuart Elborn
- Ms Cheryl Lamont CBE DL
- Dr Nazia Latif
- Mr Alphy Maginness
- Dr Mary McIvor
- Ms Bronagh Scott
- Mrs Sarah Wakfer
To view profiles for Authority members click here.